Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Miscellaneous

Well I just realized the last time I posted was the day I got my hair done, which was awhile ago, because I'm about to post about my hair again...
I just got it colored and trimmed, and for once, I'm really liking it!

View IMG_9821.jpg in slide show

Since the last time I posted, a lot has happened...
My room went from a normal temperature range at work to 54 degrees. It's not easy to tolerate. Sometimes I even steal a co-workers's space heater.
Exhibit A:
View IMG_0694.jpg in slide show

My precious children celebrated their 5th (Zeke) and 3rd (Addison) birthdays!
They are so fun right now. It's a great age. They got LeapPads (iPads for kids), and are obsessed. They literally are consumed with these gadgets!
View IMG_2991.jpg in slide show

I also have had a few key purchases in the last two months:

MICHAEL Michael Kors Handbag, MK Logo Large Wristlet


And was given an awesome gift:


I am lusting after these items:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment