Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 10

Let's just say, yesterday was bad...now not the bad you're probably thinking of...there were no cupcakes, although my children and I did make some delicious cupcakes :) There was no ice cream, or pop, or alcohol. I just had to have peanut butter! I had a tspn of pb and thought I was going to die. It didn't even taste right because I haven't had it for so long. I also missed my workout with Jillian last night. I was just exhausted. So I woke up today, glad to not be weighing in, and feeling tired. I should have worked out this a.m. UGH!

Anyway,
So I started my a.m. off with lemon water
I am now currently drinking hot green tea...I'm not even hungry, so I don't know when I'll choke down the yogurt and berries sitting in my mini fridge next to me.
For lunch: tuna and spinach
Snack: yogurt
Dinner: Baked tilapia and broccoli

Sounds exciting, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment