Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4

I feel like my clothes are fitting much better this morning. I definitely give credit to both the 17 Day Diet and Jillian for this. I've never had this much will power (nor have I had to...as an avid runner, I never had to worry about this)...but I just want to lose that last 10 pounds I acquired while being in a boot due to my fractured foot.
My friend, Lindsey (I've mentioned her before) and I drive people nuts. Once we were getting ready to eat at FirstWatch...this amazing breakfast and brunch place near us. While we waited to be seated, we were looking over the menu trying to determine our healthy choices. Now, mind you, neither of us weighs even close to 110 pounds at this point. We got a death glare from the woman next to us. I wanted to yell, "It's okay to order healthy food!!" But we are ridiculous at times.

Anyway, for Day 4, here's what's on the menu:

6am Hot Water with Lemon
7am 3 small scrambled eggs, Green tea
9:15am Spiced Pear Yogurt (I'm excited to try this)
12:30pm Green Salad with tuna, Water
2:00pm berries, green tea
*I'm coaching a track meet tonight, so I'm not sure what I'll do for dinner...I'm thinking an egg white omelet with salsa, but we'll see.

Then back at it with Jillian tonight. The 20 minutes are killer, but oh-so-worth it.

1 comment: