Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 7

Today...we didn't sleep well last night, babygirl was up and down all night with new teeth coming in the far back!

We were up for good at 7:30 a.m., so I made the husband and kiddies French Toast and berries. I had hot water and lemon while I cooked.
Then I made myself the apple french toast, without the toast, it is just so GOOOD!

I had Green tea about an hour later

Then I had a vanilla greek yogurt with this miracle 0 calorie, 0 carb, 0 far chocolate dip. Well, at least I thought it was miracle. It must be made with sugar alcohols because not long after I felt so bloated.

I had asparagus and tuna for lunch

Around 5pm I still wasn't hungry and still had stomach cramps...note to self: if it seems too good to be true, it is! Dang chocolate miracle dip.

I decided against dinner, just did Jillian's 30 Day Shred, and I had some water with lemon.

I am hoping this goes away before tomorrow morning...stay tuned! YIKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment