Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 5

Well last night, I was out until after 9pm at the track meet. My girls did a great job! However, I got home and I wasn't even hungry! When I got to the meet, I had my second fruit-an apple and a hand full of carrots with two tablespoons of fat free ranch. I was amazed this held me over all night. My cravings are over---thank goodness!
So I got home, showered, drank some hot green tea, and passed out!

Day 5:
5am Hot Water with Lemon
6am Two scrambled eggs with onion, mushroom, and salsa
7am Hot Green Tea
930am Berries
11am Green Salad with Tuna
1:00pm Green tea
2:00pm Vanilla Chai Carbmaster Yogurt

*Here's where it gets tricky, I have another track meet tonight. I'll eat an apple when I get there, and take a yogurt and some carrots. Hopefully, that ties me over like it did last night.

I weigh-in tomorrow, so I'm interested to see the scale, since I had to definitely wear a belt with jeans I never usually do wear a belt with. I feel great, my skin looks clear, and I'm energized! This isn't so bad...only 12 more days until I can have oatmeal--YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment