Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2

I woke up today not feeling much different than yesterday. My clothes are a bit snug still, and I was hoping that would go away over night...apparently, it had not.

I tried Jillian's 30 Day Shred yesterday, it was a great work-out, but still didn't do it for me like running does.

The good news: My best friend, Lindsey (you can find her much more interesting blog at justasmalltowngirlblog.blogspot.com ), is also doing the plan now, so we have each other as moral support. We're taking a trip to Health Foods Unlimited tomorrow...and all of our shopping adventures turn interesting at some point. I'm sure this one will not disappoint.

Meal plan for today:

6am Hot Water with lemon (10 oz)
6:30 am Scrambled Eggs (2)
9:15 am Nonfat Greek Yogurt with 1 tspn of S.F. jam and Truvia (16 oz water)
12:25 Tuna Cake (Tuna mixed with onion, celery, salt, pepper, and one egg that is then pattied and grilled) and steamed veggies and 16 oz water.
2:00 Nonfat yogurt and strawberries
Dinner-I'm not sure yet, probably a green salad with tuna or grilled chicken. I am supposed to be coaching at a track meet, but it may get cancelled, so dinner will depend on that. From 3-9pm I will finish my last 32 oz of water.

I'm not PLANNING on weighing myself until Saturday morning. I'm not sure why, since I did before and saw results, but I just want to wait this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment