Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 3

Well I got my butt kicked my Jillian's 30 Day Shred at 9pm last night, so I woke up FEELING IT!

Then I had to rush around because we had a staff meeting at 6:45 a.m. with some guest speaker, who, by the way, didn't show up!!! What a waste of time.

Today:
Hot Water with Lemon
Breakfast: Three small scrambled eggs, Green Tea
Mid-morning snack: Greek Yogurt with SF Jam
Lunch: Salad with Tuna, Green Tea
Mid-afternoon snack: Yogurt smoothie (Acidophilus Milk, Nonfat Yogurt, Fresh Berries)...it is DELICIOUS.
Dinner: Tuna Cakes and Asparagus, Green Tea


Okay, on another note, I love, love, love my Keurig. I can't live without it. I just ordered sample packs of all nine types of Green Tea K-cups that are made. I'm so excited for their arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment