Monday, April 18, 2011

ZIPPER MISHAP AND DAY 8

Good news...my new linen pleated skirt from Forever21 is adorable. I wore it with a seafoam colored top from J.Crew and a longer slub gray cardi.
Bad news...zipper split from the middle...you know the kind I'm speaking of, where it's not due to tightness or pulling too hard it just parts for no apparent reason.
Good news...The home ec teacher I work with can put a new zipper in it and fixed me up for today.

Day 8

6am Hot Water with Lemon
6:30am 2 scrambled eggs with onion and mushroom and a tspn of hot salsa
7am Green Tea
9:30am Berries
12:30pm Tuna, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower, Green Tea
2pm Apple and Yogurt
**Track Meet---taking carrots. (May have a yogurt or steamed veggies when I get home)

I am not weighing in again until Friday morning, which will be day 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment